- June 23 - July 1, 2024
- July 18 - 26, 2024
- August 31 - September 8, 2024
- October 6 - 14, 2024
The eastern borders of our country still conceal a treasure trove of new discoveries and unique places. A trip to the Far East already implies something incredible and unforgettable, and if we talk about the Kuril Islands, then you can safely multiply your emotions by two.
For those who love comfort and do not want to go on long treks, we have prepared a tour of the islands of Iturup and Sakhalin with comfortable accommodation, transport, delicious food and interesting locations.
As part of this program, you will visit the most iconic and popular places in Sakhalin and Iturup:
- Lake Busse, where you will have to collect oysters yourself, learn how to open them and eat them correctly. After a simple hunt, a sumptuous lunch will await you on the shore of the lake, where you will get acquainted with the peculiarities of the island gastronomy.
- Capes Bird and Giant have long become the hallmark of Sakhalin Island. Here you will have to make a short trek along the shore of the Sea of Okhotsk, see the largest natural arches and get acquainted with the coastal flora of Sakhalin Island. According to good tradition, after the walk a Sakhalin lunch awaits you.
- Aniva Lighthouse - this object does not require many words in the presentation; everyone who goes to Sakhalin makes visiting it a must. A comfortable transfer to the port of Novikovo awaits you with an additional visit to the quarry Turquoise lakes, an hour-long boat trip on a comfortable boat with contemplation of the sea coasts of the Tonino-Aniva Peninsula.
- The White Rocks are the most significant attraction of Iturup Island. As part of your trip to these sites, you will go on a real jeep safari along a snow-white beach, see the Pacific Ocean, a waterfall on the Vysokoye stream, and taste Kuril fish soup.
- Thermal springs - while visiting Iturup Island you will visit 3 thermal complexes that will impress not only with natural water, but also with infrastructure.
- Kasatka Bay - in addition to natural beauty, this location is filled with rich historical data. You will have to take a short walk along the Pacific coast through tunnels made in the rocks, and get acquainted with the fantastic stories of this place. Of course, you can’t do without a hearty lunch consisting of baked fish and seafood delicacies.
Iturup is an island that combines the exceptional features of a good trip. They consist in the accessibility of popular attractions, the presence of thermal complexes, a mild climate, and the uniqueness of nature, which can only be encountered once in a lifetime.
What about Sakhalin? Sakhalin is a unique region of our globe that will sink into your soul and remain in your memory! Less words, more actions! After all, impressions and emotions are what you go on travel for.